Are you an experience Finance Assistant?Do you have knowledge of using CRM systems?
Osbourne Appointments is recruiting on behalf of our well established company based in Harpenden that is looking for an experience Finance Assistant
to support the Finance Manager.
This role is to provide assistance to the Finance Manager and to cover the Service team when necessary. The role requires accuracy, attention to detail and good all-round administration knowledge. This role requires a team player who is able to co-ordinate the finance needs of the business but a willingness to help others in the service department when required regardless of position and job role.Benefits:Free onsite parking, lively working environment, open plan office, change to become a permanent employeeMust be able to start Immediately 9am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday £12.31 - £13.34 an hourTemporary to permanent position - Potentially to go permanent after 12 weeks Purchase ledger experience is requiredFinance Assistant -Duties:
Finance Assistant -Experience and skills:
- Manage Accounts mailbox, printing all incoming invoices
- Match Invoices to purchase orders, check, and code invoices
- Ensure all invoices are authorised
- Processing expenses and company credit card statements
- Reconcile statements, chasing missing invoices and sorting out any discrepancies
- Report on creditors and forecast cash requirements
- Setting up new suppliers on Xero
- Prepare weekly/monthly payment runs
- Allocation of payments once made
- Monitor purchase invoices that need recharging to customers
- Posting of sales orders onto CRM system
- Adding third party invoices to CRM system for profitability information
- Sending out copy invoices to customers on request
- Assist in credit control
- Assist Service team when required, covering phones during absence/holidays
- Assist at the month end in the collection of meter readings by email and phone
If you're intrested please apply with your CV today!
- Experience within a in a finance role/ sales ledgers
- Knowledge of Accounting packages (Xero advantageous but not essential) and MS Excel and outlook.
- Understanding of data privacy standards and GDPR
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Organisational and planning skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Analytical skills - the ability to interrogate the numbers and bring insights that improve the business
- A team player - happy to help others when they need help and ask for help when they need it
- Integrity - does what they say they are going to do, someone people trust
- Willing to work extended hours during busy periods
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website