We are pleased to be exclusively recruiting for one of the UK's largest specialists in Corporate Restructuring, Recovery and Insolvency.
They are looking for exceptional talent, who want the opportunity to drive their business forward, with the support of a team of unique and experienced industry experts.The opportunity is for an Insolvency Manager OR Assistant Manager at their busy Birmingham office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a portfolio of insolvency cases and ensure cases are efficiently and proactively progressed.
- Ensure staff are briefed and motivated in order to complete cases efficiently.
- Review and supervise staff work and comment constructively on their performance.
- Provide training to staff through on-the-job experience.
- Ensure all work is reviewed. Ensure files are completed to a state suitable for review.
- Identify opportunities where we may be able to provide further services.
- Attend marketing events where appropriate.
- Review statutory documents for compliance with Insolvency regulations and relevant standards.
- Assist partners/directors to manage WIP and debtors on a client by client basis.
- Ideally, you will be comfortable undertaking independent business reviews and other advisory work from time to time.
An ideal opportunity for an Assistant Manager looking to take the next step into a Manager role or a Manager that is looking to find a more challenging role, with excellent career prospects in a bigger organisation working on higher profile assignments.
In return you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, the encouragement to continuously develop your career as well the opportunity to pursue further professional qualifications. Professional training and support will be given in an environment that has been recognised as one of the best firms to work for in the UK.