We are delighted to be working with one of the UK's largest Police Forces to recruit a Senior Finance Systems Analyst to join their finance department.
This role involves agile working, flexible working hours, and opportunities for flexi-time.
As well as flexible working, there are lots more benefits:
- Flexible agile working patterns - potential for fully remote working
- Generous holiday entitlements plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts on shopping and eating out
- Extensive paid sick leave
This is a newly created position for the successful candidate to provide technical system expertise on all aspects of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other finance systems. This role will support the design of new solutions to current processes and ensure that these designs are implemented in line with change/system protocols.
You will ensure new system functionality is fully tested and documented and training is provided to system staff and end-users while providing a technical help desk facility.Your key duties will include:
- Support the conceptual design of technical solutions
- Manage the ERP system environments ensuring that there are clear/accurate records developed, maintained, and communicated to all relevant stakeholders
- Technical Lead on ensuring the ERP system is on the latest version
- To be the key contact and provider of all system specific information for relevant audits
- Manage assigned staff, including resource availability, workload allocation, staff wellbeing and development using the appropriate force management tools with the aim of promoting an inclusive team
- Professional Finance Qualification (AAT or above)
- To demonstrate experience working as part of a systems technical team (finance / HR)
- Ability to plan effectively and manage tasks
- Demonstrable experience using technical systems
- Able to utilise a range of methods to communicate effectively across a wide range of customers and stakeholders
If you're interested in this role, click "Apply Now" and a member of our team will be in touch.