My client, a global FMCG business, is on the hunt for a couple Project Managers for their Web Deployment team in their London HQ office on an initial 6-month contract, paying up to £450 a day (inside IR35).
This role will be a hybrid set-up, requiring just 2 days commitment a week to work in their London HQ office.
As a Global Web Activation Project Manager you will align regional teams, marketing, digital and all internal stakeholders. The role requires strong project management and stakeholder engagement for all Global Web Deployments.Key responsibilities
- Responsible for designing a web deployment plan and generic timeline for a project.
- Responsible for stakeholder and escalation management.
- Establish effective communication network to align and manage the flow of information.
- Creating project kick-off slide presentations for web leads and provide support training.
- Prepare supporting documentation for FAQs, to assist markets and web leads.
- Support web leads with project governance.
- Collect and share relevant information to support web leads on a regular basis.
- Manage central project management space and maintain project timelines through delivery.
- Support analytical activities to provide supporting team with the relevant details during UAT.
- Perform central validation for UX during the UAT phase with the support of the CX team.
- Manage and record all risk.
- Drive continues improvement through lessons learnt.
- Lead and manage project meetings, including sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in managing multiple website e-Commerce projects, including product launches and campaigns. The preference is for Global organisations with omnichannel structure and diverse multicultural environments.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in planning, implementing and managing multiple global stakeholder communication plans with various complexities in governance and levels of maturity.
- Proven record of managing complex global communication workstreams
- A self-starter with pro-active can-do attitude
- Enjoys building strong and sustainable relationships
- Strong project and time management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Project Management certification mandatory
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies essential
- Adobe Workfront experience a plus
If keen to apply, email CV to for more info!