Your new role
It will be varied role and key within the department. Responsibilities as follows:
- Must have experience of Sage
- Review of sales invoice prices and dispatches prior to posting
- Uploading of sales invoices to the bank, managing the drawdowns and dealing with queries.
- Posting of customer receipts and allocations against invoices and dealing with contra recharges
- Dealing with customer queries on sales invoices and posting of credit notes - Posting of customer recharge invoices onto the system.
- Bank weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Monthly reconciliations of the loan account balances and posting of interest.
- Matching raw material supplier invoices purchase orders and delivery notes
- Gaining invoice approval sign off from various people around the organisation.
- Coding and posting of purchase invoices on to the system and managing items in dispute.
- Creation of weekly purchase invoices for payment list. - Dealing with supplier queries.
- Raising bank payments for approval and posting and allocation against invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Posting of credit card and petty cash transactions.
- Assist with weekly and monthly payroll
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliationsWhat you'll need to succeedYou must have relevant experience within accounting and be a keen team player with strong communication skills and a desire to progress and get things done.