- Trainee Finance AssistantSalary
- £18,000 - £21,000 per annumLocation
- Maidenhead, BerkshireAre you looking to kickstart your career? Do you want to receive 1st class training?
Atlas Employment are proud to be working with a forward-thinking organisation based in Maidenhead, Berkshire who are looking for a bright individual to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for the first step in their career. Our client offers full training and an opportunity to receive a professional qualification in year 2, once qualified the successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn commission. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!What will you be doing as a Trainee Finance Assistant?
You should apply for the role of Trainee Finance Assistant if you have...
- Administering cases
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Liaising with third parties
- Telephoning warm leads and making appointments when fully qualified
Easy transport routes from;
- Educated to A Level
- Motivated and driven to work to targets
- Able to thrive in a high-pressured environment
- Excellent communication skills
Slough, Windsor, Marlow, Bourne End, Cookham, Henley-on-Thames, Reading, Bracknell, High Wycombe and Beaconsfield Job Type
- Full-TimeIf you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Trainee Finance Assistant
role, please contact Jeremy Hughes
at Atlas Employment, on or email
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.