We are looking for a Customer Account Manager and Administrator for a large and well known distribution company in the Burgess Hill area.
As an Administrator and Account Manager you'll work in a customer facing role and be responsible for:
* Monitoring performance of the client contracts, ensuring continuity of supply to customers
* Building and nurturing the relationship with internal and external customers
* Liaising with procurement on forecasting demands and ad hoc requests
* Dealing with customer queries and complaints as necessary
* Analysing procurement requirements and producing accurate forecasts
* Coordinating and presenting reports and statistical data
This is a busy and varied role that requires strong accuracy and attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills. Previous admin and customer facing experience is required as well.
This is initially going to be a 12 month fixed term contract, with the possibility of it leading to a permanent job.
The role offers a salary of up to £25,000 dependent upon experience and is working Monday to Friday 8am, 8.30am or 9am starts and finishing at 4.30pm, 5pm or 5.30pm.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy