A fast paced SAAS business is looking for a Junior Compliance Manager to join their organisation, based in London (hybrid working available), £210-£230 PAYE per day.
Key role responsibilities:
- Support the overall compliance program with specific focus on requirements under our FCA regulatory licences
- Responsibility for all UK regulatory reporting in accordance with our various Open Banking & Payments licences
- Manage (in conjunction with the Head of UK Compliance) 'high-focus' areas for the FCA such as regulatory reporting, customer complaints & notifications as per FCA and PSD2 guidelines
- Provide compliance advisory to the business in relation to new & existing regulated financial services products
- Ensure continued compliant growth of the International business
Key candidate requirements:
- Degree in Law, Finance, Business or equivalent degree is desirable
- Good regulatory reporting experience with specific focus on FCA reporting requirements
- Good knowledge of the Payment Services Directive (PSD2)
- Previous experience within Banks, FinTech, Payments Companies or Consulting.