Are you a Web Product Manager
looking for a new opportunity? I'm working University of Central Lancashire on a Remote Working roleRate - £450+ per day negotiable dependent upon experience (inside ir35)Essentials
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience of Contensis CMS, or other Content Management Systems.
- Co-ordinate the delivery and on-going management of the web product strategy, collaborating with the Head of Marketing and other key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain the UCLan's web development and platform roadmap in line with the web product strategy, converting product vision into operational outputs.
- Oversee, manange and maintain the roadmap for UCLan's virtual always on platform in conjunction with our 3rd party supplier.
- Manage the overall data strategy for the UCLan website estate with a view to improvement and enhancement.
- Host stakeholder meetings and conduct user research and feasibility studies to feed the development/ 3rd parties backlog with ideas, concepts, business opportunities and efficiencies benefitting web site users, conversion and the commercial goals of the University.
- Monitor, evaluate and analyse the performance of the UCLan's website estate. Working with analysts and developers to seek continual improvements and resolve issues internally and externally.
- Understake technical analysis and feedback of the Univerisities microsites in conjunction with multiple teams to mitigate risks.
- Construct high-level requirements, as stories, for functionality and assist in writing business cases for investment.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV.
We regularly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation