Our higher education client is currently recruiting for a Team Leader, salary £26,500, start ASAP, this is a permanent position, location Stratford, working hours are 40 hours a week, 5 days over 7 Monday-Sunday, shift pattern between 8.15am and 6.30pm.
The Team Leader is to support the Centre Manager in ensuring day to day operations within the Centre are compliant with our clients policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, in order to maintain the security and integrity of the tests.
- Provide effective and efficient duty management of the centre, in the absence of the Centre Manager, ensuring high standards are maintained at all times.
- Act as first escalation point for candidate/examiner complaints in the absence of the Centre Manager.
- Supervise and report to Centre Manager if any policies/procedures are not adhered to, providing a critical assessment and offering support.
- Support the training and development needs of centre staff, by completing OJA's, providing mentoring, training and coaching (especially with new starters)
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
- 25 days annual leave and public bank holiday
- Perks at work - discount vouchers and points to spend
- Competitive pension scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.