Consumer Additions are currently partnering with a premium, e-com fashion retailer to help them find a Finance Manager to join their team based in London.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To lead all aspects of Finance in the business
- Review, develop and enhance current reporting
- Preparation of monthly financials reporting pack, comparing to budget
- Preparation and management of cash flow reporting
- Improvement of the capture and input of all sales and purchases into the accounting system
- Review and continually improve process across all areas
- VAT, PAYE etc.
- Balance Sheet management.
- Manage payroll liaising with 3rd party providers.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA)
- Ability to influence non-finance senior stakeholders and become a trusted business partner
- Commercial awareness and excellent analytical skills
- Confident to challenge the 'business as usual', and an ability to handle change
- Hands on experience in systems implementation and development
- Experience in E-comm in a Fashion or other FMCG environment
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Thank you for your application. Due to the high number of applications we are, unfortunately, not able to provide individual feedback to every candidate at this stage of the process. If your application is successful, however, you should be hearing from us in due course.
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found on our website. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on Linkedin.