Do you want to join a company that is recognised as one of the "1000 companies to inspire Britain"?
Winner Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager looking to take their next step and join a successful and award-winning team. Winner Recruitment is a privately owned recruitment specialist UK company that has several clients across the UK within a variety of different sectors.
The Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of one of our well-established contracts to ensure that a high-quality consistent service is delivered to meet client requirements. This role will be responsible for delivering on the KPIs and SLA, working with the client to ensure smooth operation success.
Account Managers Job description:
• Take ownership of the whole Contract from recruitment, building effective client relationships to operational delivery
• Achieving KPIs
• Management of a team including target setting, performance reviews, motivation and development
• Oversee and manage the daily implementation of the operational plan
• Regularly updating a regional manager with risks and potential opportunities
• Building strong client relationships and creating of positive client perception of Winner Recruitment
• Fully understand client requirements and ensure fulfilment of these is consistently achieved
• Recruitment of drivers and warehouse colleagues to be able to fulfil client requirements
• Plan and organise the assessment and induction process for all workers
• Accountable for overall compliance at sites and ensuring plans for contingencies are in place
• Effective worker management including absence, pay queries, performance, retention, etc.
• Undertake investigations and conduct disciplinary/grievances as and when required
• Attend weekly meetings with key stakeholders within the client's leadership team to review performance and delivery
• Plan and organise the induction process for new starters including a meet and greet and issuing of welcome packs/uniforms, etc.
• Responsible for accurate accident reporting and any insurance/claim issue that may rise
• Act in a calm, professional and proactive manner at all times which portrays a respectable image of Winner Recruitments company values
• The Account Manager will take a flexible approach to their working arrangements, particularly in relation to the re-assignment of duties that may be necessary when colleagues are away or during peak periods of work and on bank holidays.
Account Managers Requirements:
• Experience in building effective client relationships at all levels
• Experienced and successful at managing and delivering results.
• Experience in working with various reporting and forecasting tools.
• Experience with strong people management skills and enjoys a challenge and working to targets.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with a variety of stakeholders at all organisational levels
• Excellent client-facing skills with the ability to build effective and sustainable relationships
• Self-driven, proactive, and results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on quality and business profit.
• Uses own initiative and uses good judgement to make decisions
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Have strong leadership skills and be able to motivate and encourage good teamwork
• Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
• The ability to effectively handle a busy and varied workload, meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
• Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to development and growth
Account Managers Benefits:
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Salary: From £30,000 per year
• 28 days per annum + 1 day per each year's service
• Competitive Bonus scheme paid quarterly
• 1000 companies to inspire Britain
• Free onsite car park
• Career Development
• Monday - Friday (flexible approach to weekends/bank holidays and peak time)
You will be responsible for managing your own time
• Account management: 1 year (preferred)
• Recruiting: 1 year (required)