Milk Education are partnered with a Primary School in Salford who are looking for an experienced school finance officer to cover maternity leave from September 2022 to August 2023. Hours will be 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.The school is looking for a pleasant, flexible person to work as part of a small office team. Experience of RM Integris and RM Finance is an advantage. Job specification:
- Welcome, receive and escort visitors.
- Assist by maintaining security at the main entrance by ensuring that all visitors sign in and out.
- Taking calls and relying messages courteously by email or verbally
- Monitor and respond to messages received on parent apps.
- Contact with parents/carers and other external agencies.
- To administer the school's financial management systems and procedures.
- To raise purchase orders, and pay invoices
- To produce monthly statements of accounts, reconciliation statements and VAT reports.
- To bank monies relating to all school income, including school fund.
- To provide monthly statements for the School Fund account
- To ensure all dinner money and breakfast club payments are up to date and not in arrears
- To assist teaching staff with the administration and financial organisation of school visits
- Establish and maintain pupil records on RM Integris software.
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Willing to undertake first aid training
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD
approach to Education-Recruitment: https://
We are the NUMBER 1 rated
Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to or for an informal chat with Josh call or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.