Marketing Manager - Maternity CoverSalary: £45,000 pa + excellent benefits Location: Remote, UK
Passionate about brand building and content marketing? Looking to progress in your recruitment marketing career with a fixed-term contract?
Look no further! The Marketing team is looking for a 12 month cover so that our resident Marketing Manager can welcome our newest Carbon60 family member to the world! This is a remote/home-based role with some travel to UK offices and or client sites approximately twice a month.
You will join a creative and lively team who are passionate about continuous professional development and being a true partner to our colleagues and clients. Direct line manager for two, this is an ideal role for someone looking to take the next step in their Marketing career. You will join the wider Impellam STEM marketing team, now 16 people strong, while maintaining a brand focus on Carbon60. What will you be doing?
You will own the marketing budget and strategy for Carbon60 and work closely with the wider group marketing team to design, execute and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will regularly communicate and present to the Carbon60 SLT about progress against plans, key challenges, and market trends, as well as contributing to marketing ROI reporting and monthly STEM dashboard report.
Content planning, briefing copywriters (or writing content), proof reading, publishing, and promoting content, internal comms, market research and knowledge sharing.
As we are implementing new marketing automation technology, you will own any actions around Microsoft Dynamics365, Bullhorn and Leadoo. You will also attend quarterly inductions on New Starters around the business.
Advise and support on the positioning of our service lines, especially Recruitment Marketing as a service: workshopping, advising on research, development of concepts, briefing to copywriters and graphic designers where required. Working with the Talent Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive to design web pages, flyers, PPT slides and other relevant collateral to support.Your background and skills:
- Proven experience of working in a recruitment agency marketing team
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills with a proven track record of successfully managing stakeholders at all levels
- Creative with the skill to translate tactically
- Technology literate and able to pick up new technologies and innovations quickly
- Experience working with the Sitecore, Broadbean, Leadoo, MicrosoftDynamics365 and Bullhorn desirable but not essential
Project engineering and technical recruitment specialists, we're dedicated to people and the difference we make in our industry. With ambitious people at our heart we're driving the future of engineering. Connecting engineering specialists with the right talent, we go the extra mile to create bespoke solutions and powerful collaborations.
Experts in building, managing, full lifecycle and everything in between, there's very little in the Aerospace & Defence, Building & Construction, Manufacturing or Power & Utilities sectors we haven't experienced.
We're proud to be part of Impellam Group, the largest recruitment business in the UK. With 3200 employees across 17 expert brands worldwide, Carbon60 is proud to be their engineering specialists. The people culture:
Our people sit at the heart of our success and we all share the Carbon60 DNA. We are role models, collaborators, driven to deliver and always willing to learn. We are not only recruitment experts, but we are also musicians, dancers, parents, animal lovers, mentors, sport fans and so much more.
We believe that your success is our success, and our highly experienced mentors recognise the value of every single person from entry-level to senior leadership. Whether you join us with no experience, or with a proven track record seeking a new challenge, Carbon60 will provide the environment and career path for you to thrive. #weareallcarbon60Rewards and Recognition:
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- REC qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as childcare vouchers
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme and Platinum Investors in People. We know that talent comes in all shapes and sizes, from all around the world, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.