Digital Marketing Assistant (PPC focused) - Up to £23,000 - Lancashire (Hybrid)
This company is family owned and is proud to have been in the high-end retail business for almost 100 years. Their passion is their integrity of doing business and how they can sell the perfect product to their customers, which is the reason why they are multi award-winning!
They are committed to enriching the lives of those around them by investing in their local community and charities. This company offers an excellent working culture and have fully embraced hybrid working and require 1 day in the office per week and the rest is up to you!Main responsibilities for the Digital Marketing and PPC Assistant
Required skills for this role
- Supporting the PPC team on daily tasks containing keyword research, landing page tests, Search query reports and building strong PPC and shopping campaigns
- Manage digital platforms such as Google Merchant centre and Microsoft to ensure targets are being met and make improvements where needed
- Data analysis and identify industry trends and tools to optimise paid search accounts and channels
- Building internal relationships within the company to help great work flow with product launches and promotions
- Participate in quarterly review meetings to evaluate campaign performance and develop action plans
This is an outstanding chance to build up strong digital marketing skills within a renowned company and enjoy generous benefits! Applpy online now! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- 1 year digital marketing experience with an understanding of PPC
- Basic digital knowledge including paid channels, Google Shopping, and Bing
- Great analytical skills to evaluate campaign performance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Great knowledge of the Microsoft office package
- Knowledge of other digital multichannel marketing than paid search
- Passion for eCommerce and retail!