Finance Business Partner Capital and Treasury Management Immediately Required
Our client, a prestigious local authority in the South West, is looking for a Finance Business Partner to come on board for an initial 3 month contract that is likely to be extended.Location:
South West (Fully Remote)Hours:
37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)Contract Length:
3 months +Daily Rate:
£600 via UmbrellaVacancy:
7206360Day to Day Duties:
- To lead and contribute towards the achievement of the Council's and clients' objectives and play an influential role in the development of systems and working practices.
- To provide strategic finance advice and support to the Directorate Management teams, providing expertise to support their specified Directorates' strategy and policy implementation.
- To provide strategic finance advice re the Council's Capital Programme and Treasury Management activities including option appraisal and analysis and the accounting treatment.
- Provide effective support to clients and also senior finance colleagues regarding the timely provision of accurate information, financial or otherwise, to aid the decision making processes and the production of management and statutory accounts and financial/statistical returns
- Fully qualified CCAB Accountant or equivalent, or fully qualified AAT and prepared to study and complete a CCAB or equivalent qualification within 3 years
- Wide knowledge and understanding of Local Government finance, with a good understanding of accounting standards and codes of practice
- An understanding of the business partner model
- Commitment to personal and professional development
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to or call Peter Roberts
or Oliver Attwood