Mechanical and Electrical Project Manager -- Contract - Competitive Market Rates.
Mechanical and Electrical Project Manager - 3 Month rolling contract.
Experienced M&E Project Managers to assist the delivery of a variety of projects across sites in the North or South of England. Candidates must have a flexible approach to travelling across your area.
* Supervise and manage client sub-contractors
* Identify and generate project work opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
* Full accountability for the P&L on each project.
* Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) "end to end". Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub-contractor management and site manager duties.
* Identify, reduce, and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project
* Work with developers, designers, and sub-contractors to define and document scope of work
* Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome (within agreed budget requirements and required profit margin)
* Manage, run, and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required.
* Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
* Agree payment schedules and applications for payment
* Experienced in Hvac systems
* Experience working in a live environment
* Profit and loss
* Degree in either the Mechanical or Electrical field
The successful candidates must come from a technical background, either in Mechanical or Electrical in any live environment such as the food and beverage, healthcare, airport, or any relevant arena.
My client is a leading provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services, focused primarily on healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device