I'm excited to be working with an award winning client based in Brighton. Although this is initially a 6 month contract, there is a temp to perm possibility for the right candidate who wants to progress their finance career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Collection Specialist will join the Finance department as a contractor member of the Collections Team. The Specialist is responsible for contacting customers to schedule payment for past due balances and escalating customer issues to the appropriate team for resolution. This position has a high degree of daily contact with customers, account executives, and managers via email and telephone.
· Performs collection calls and emails on delinquent accounts utilising Sales Force cases and activity tracking domestically and internationally.
· Escalates queries to sales to resolve disputed items on the customer ledger to ensure prompt payment
· Maintains accurate documentation of customer contact and collection activity, including customer responses, on each account within Sales Force cases
· Responsible for bringing account and customer concerns to the Collection Supervisor/Collections Manager for prompt resolution
· Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers
· Other duties as assigned
· 2+ years' experience working with corporate collection portfolios
· Sharp attention to detail and accuracy
· The ability to work as a team player in a positive and professional team environment.
· Intermediate knowledge of Excel
· Sales Force and NetSuite experience a plus
· Able to work independently based on process and procedures of projects given