IT Process and Framework Manager London / Hybrid Inside IR35 contract to £600
IT Process and Framework Manager is required by prestigious, vibrant City based financial services organisation. In this role you will be responsible for the creation and documentation of key IT processes and frameworks working in collaboration with IT Infrastructure and Business Application teams.
The objective will be to create or update the IT Process documentation to reflect the current processes and identify areas for improvements. In parallel, ensuring suitable governance and framework exists for managing IT processes. You will be hands-on and have experience with understanding and documenting IT process and frameworks. You will need to have strong stakeholder management skills and collaboration skills as you'll be working closely with the Group IT team and the outsourced IT Infrastructure partner to coordinate efforts to create and document processes and frameworks.
The role will be based in London with potential travel to France.
Establishing the framework for how IT processes and frameworks will be updated
- Establish governance to update and establish periodic reviews and best in class method to store and manage the processes and frameworks
- Agree process templates and develop guidance to ensure consistent completion
- Establish minimum requirements/standards for the documentation
- Establish clear boundaries of processes and when they need to be interlocked with other processes. Documenting Processes and Framework
- Writing and reviewing processes and frameworks specifications and support guides for new processes that need to be established.
- Setup and run workshops to document key processes and frameworks and collaborate with our IT teams to agree the documentation and processes.
- Undertake thorough analysis to document, ensuring IT processes are complete and accurate.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts and IT Leads to document process and frameworks.
- Ensuring the processes are consistent and quality meets Group IT requirements.
- Validate existing processes and frameworks to ensure accuracy.
- 5+ years of IT Process mapping and Framework experience.
- Experience within IT Service Management, IT Operations, Continual Service Improvements, Service Reporting and Technical processes.
- Competent in process mapping software (VISIO, Lucidchart)
- Proven experience of successfully documenting IT processes and creating frameworks.
- Exposure to, and understanding of IT Infrastructure and Business Applications areas.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.