Mortgage Services Team LeaderLocation:
Up to £42,000About Fleet Mortgages
Fleet Mortgages is a major player in the specialist Buy to Let Mortgage market. We take pride in our open, inclusive, and collaborative culture where both our employees and our customers are very much at the heart of our thriving business.
Due to rapid business growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for someone with the relevant experience to join us as a Team Leader in our Mortgage Services Team, looking after our completed loans in Fleet, Hampshire.What we can offer you
We offer a competitive package of benefits including 11% non-contributory pension, 25 days annual holiday, health insurance, life assurance, income protection, discretionary annual bonus and more. We also offer the opportunity to gain formally recognised industry qualifications within a team oriented and friendly business.Who are we looking for?
You will have experience of working for a mortgage lender, preferably in the post completion area and ideally will have previous experience of managing a team and / or training others. You will be personable with the ability to get along with and get the best out of people of all personalities and backgrounds. Being willing and excited to learn and share your knowledge, you will take pride in encouraging and supporting your team members' development so that they reach their full potential.
This is a varied role that also has highly technical elements making it both rewarding and challenging. It requires good decision-making and communication skills whilst also needing an excellent eye for detail. Being a confident and effective communicator is imperative, with a genuine desire to provide great service, whilst not shying away from challenging conversations. Arrears' collection experience would be an advantage but is not essential.Your new role
To manage a Mortgage Services team ensuring that completed loans are administered effectively and efficiently and that your team members are trained and competent to deliver a professional, efficient, and courteous service to all customers and third parties.
The role is interesting and varied, as the Mortgage Services Team is focused on supporting customers during the whole mortgage lifecycle, from the day of completion through to redemption of the loan.Key responsibilities:
- Ensure yourself and your team works within regulatory and legislative requirements, adhering to internal policies and procedures.
- Manage workflow effectively to meet service standards, targets, and objectives.
- Lead, coach and develop your team to ensure their competence and they achieve their objectives and potential.
- Oversee and act as a referral point for unusual and complex cases, dealing with all queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally, delivering excellent customer service.
- Oversee Team members' training and development so that the team is competent to deliver a professional and high standard of service to all customers.
- Identify and prioritise training needs to meet business requirements.
- Set objectives, monitor individual performance, document progress in monthly performance reviews and provide feedback in a positive manner.
- Maintain a motivational climate where your team feel valued and engaged in the company's goals.
- Encourage ideas for improvement by continuously challenging team performance and processes to improve efficiency and quality.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships within the team and across all departments.
- Assist with recruitment, training, and team development.
- Take responsibility for own learning and development and demonstrate commitment to continuous professional development.
- In the Operations Manager's absence, be able to manage the team and represent the mortgage services area at internal/external meetings as required.
- Any other associated duties and responsibilities and carry out task as required by Management
NO AGENCIES PLEASE