Leeds or ManchesterPay Rate:
£320 - £350 per day (Umbrella PAYE, No CIS) Inside IR35Contract Length:
Summary of the SSOW Planner:
My client is currently in the market for a SSOW Planner to join their team working on a major rail project based in either Manchester or Leeds, on a long term contract basis.
Responsibilities of the SSOW Planner:
- Produce / check SSOW plans with appropriate planning, safety and performance measures applied
- Responsibility for planning all track access activities and managing the required resources
- Apply appropriate planning, safety and performance measures to all required engineering activities
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of possession arrangements
- Book engineering/test trains as required (via ENROL or through NR)
- Attend Network Rail possession/territory meetings to ensure necessary track access is obtained
- Book/confirm appropriate possession resources and plant/equipment within timescales
- Identify engineering access risks and put in place mitigation measures, throughout the possession lifecycle
Requirements of the SSOW Planner:
- Have worked in a Possession planning position before
- Confident leading/Sitting in meetings
- Confident in managing safe systems or work practices
- Working knowledge of engineering access planning tools
- Hold Qualifications/competences relevant to the role (Safe System of Work Planner, SWL2, ES, SWL1, COSS, IWA, PTS)
- Extensive experience with preparing packs
If this SSOW Planner role is of interest, then please apply with your most up to date CV and I will be in touch.
"VGC Personnel are acting as an employment business to this vacancy"