Business Studies Teacher-Start date- SeptemberPay Scale-
MPS-UPS dependent on experience.More about the school-
The school is a highly dynamic 11-16 school. The applicant must match the high standards of the school and meet the excellent exam results that are performed by the school already.What you must have-
More about the role...
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Teaching experience from appropriate age range of 11-18
- be relentless in their commitment to the success of all those that they teach
- Must be able to teach to KS5
- be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with colleagues
- All applicants will be subject to a full DBS check
- To report to the line manager and work alongside colleagues to improve the standard of teaching.
- To attend Parents Consultation Evenings and other events, as required within the agreed school time budget.
- To ensure continuity, progression, and cohesiveness in all teaching through effective planning
The school is rural so requires the applicant to be a driver, or to get the train to the local station and travel in which is a half an hour walk or short bus ride.Contact us; If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in contact shortly.