Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. To date, more than 4,000 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
Right now, we're actively seeking a Legal Assistant
to join the department's EMEA team. It's an exciting time to join us - EMEA is a key region and we are growing at pace. We've recently opened up new entities in Sweden, Dubai, and Netherlands. We're refining our operations and are in full scale-up mode. What You'll Do
This role reports into the VP and Assistant General Counsel, EMEA. The ideal candidate will be based in our London office, however we are also open to applications from candidates based remotely in the UK, France, Netherlands, Germany or Sweden.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Work closely with a team of in-house counsel, paralegals, and other legal professionals in a variety of activities related to contracting and conducting business with clients, suppliers, and strategic partners.
- With direction:
- prepare drafts of legal documents from templates, including NDA's, Master Services Agreements, and Statements of Work,
- proof-read/validate redlined and executed contracts.
- Maintain contracts template library, ensuring all relevant templates are included and remain consistent with the then-current Company-standard versions with correct naming convention. Coordinate the template translations into necessary languages.
- Manage flow of incoming and outgoing legal documents and information from and to internal and external stakeholders, including
- route and track contracts and legal documents through electronic signature process,
- prepare delivery receipts and process physical contract flow between clients, suppliers and signatories,
- monitor legal notice emails for incoming correspondence and route to appropriate counsel or department for processing.
- Maintain organized electronic and physical (as applicable) Legal files and records, including processing additions to and assisting in research of such files and records.
- Utilize outside translation services to translate legal documents.
- Word processing and other general administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Has a passion for law.
- Experience at a law firm or in-house legal department is desirable. Experience in an administrative professional role is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Superior grammar, editing and proofing skills.
- Eager self-starter with a demonstrated ability to maintain focus and acute attention to detail, even when undertaking routine tasks.
- Interact enthusiastically and professionally with all levels of personnel internally and externally.
- Work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Manage multiple priorities with a "can do" attitude and collegial, collaborative tone.
- Proactive, organized, self-disciplined work ethic with ability to reprioritize effectively in "real time" when faced with competing demands.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly skilled at MS Office Suite (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience working with a CMS system, Adobe Sign and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Prior experience working with a sales or technology company desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required, French or German language skills desirable.
You'll be a confident and outgoing personality, open and friendly, with a positive attitude and a bundle of passion and humility.
In return, we can offer a highly competitive salary and bonus package with excellent company benefits and challenging professional growth.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.