Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you have experience working with children with behavioural issues?
We are looking for a highly experienced Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant to start work on a full-time basis ASAP, working in welcoming and friendly Primary School in LE2.
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Providing behaviour support to students and acting as a role model for them
• Supporting during lessons, following instructions from the teaching staff and SENCO
• Delivering targeted interventions to groups of students about positive and appropriate behaviour
• Building a strong rapport with students and offering them continued and consistent support
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please apply now
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.