£20.00 per hour (NHS Band 7) - Circa £45.7k | 44 Hours - Night Shifts | 'Good' CQC Rating
One of Stone's leading nursing homes is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work full time nights.
The 45+ bedded home holds a fantastic reputation for providing the highest quality of physical disability and elderly care for their residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working full time hours of 44 hours per week on night shifts
• Shift patterns are 19:45pm to 08:00am
• DBS fees are covered by us
• £2 meal allowance
• Staff uniform provided
• Competitive pay rates of £20.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay, and comes to an annual salary of around £45,700
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Prior experience in a UK care home setting is preferred
• Confident managing care, administering medications and coordinating HCAs in the delivery of personal care
• Committed to delivering the highest standards of clinical care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation