We are looking for an experienced wills and probate paralegal to join a small but busy and friendly private client team.
You will have the opportunity to work on a mixed caseload of matters and will have a varied workload which will include:
* Taking instructions from clients regarding wills and estates administration
* Preparing wills and other documents
* Attending clients to sign wills
* Preparing schedules of assets and liabilities
* Drafting estate accounts
* Liaising with clients regarding LPAs, Deputyships and Court of Protection
You will work closely with clients and beneficiaries and you will also liaise with companies and third parties regarding wills and probate matters.
In addition to your wills and probate experience you will need to have excellent client facing skills and good all-round IT skills.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available