Smile Education are currently working in partnership with a Dudley based Primary School in the appointment of a Year 4 Teaching Assistant.
The school wish to appoint an outgoing and driven Teaching Assistant to join their existing Support Team on a full-time basis from September 2022.
This is a full time role Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 3.30pm (term time only), the role will commence from September 2022 until December 2022, with the possibility of being extended beyond this date.
About the Role:
- Year 4 Teaching Assistant
- Full time position (term time only)
- Commence September 2022
- Leading Intervention Groups with a focus on Literacy and Numeracy
- General class support
- Working in partnership with wider Support Team
- Hold relevant Level 2 / Level 3 qualification
- Previous Key Stage 2 experience
- Excellent verbal communication
- Driven to support all pupils
- Confident in leading Intervention groups
- Adaptable behaviour management
About the School:
- Ofsted rated 'Good'
- Dedicated and present Leadership Team
- Friendly and engaged pupils across both Key Stages
- Centrally located to Dudley area
- Easily accessible by car and public transport
To be considered for this role you will need to hold the relevant qualification(s).
Here at Smile Education we always support and encourage our hardworking staff and are happy to offer the following benefits;
To scale rate of pay for this position.
This is paid weekly, to make you Smile every Friday!
You will also have a dedicated personal Consultant available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who will be on hand to support you when starting your new role.
Invitations to fun social events - Christmas party / Family fun charity days
Teacher of the month prizes
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, or for a confidential chat to discuss any other roles we currently have to offer, then please contact Chelsea Dutton-Small today!
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications