Operations Manager - Buisness Travel
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Operations Manager with a corporate travel background to join a market leader within the travel management industry. The business has been built on reputation, ethos and a passion for delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service. They are looking for a like-minded individual who shares the same level of passion and drive and who will help them to continue delivering their award-wining service and enhance their market offeringOperations Manager - What will I be doing?
Whilst the core part of this role is taking ownership for managing, leading and motivating a team of successful Business Travel Consultants and Team Leaders on a day to day basis, it's also a diverse role which adds further to its appeal. You will use your knowledge of international travel regulations and customs to oversee all travel arrangements and operations and, as an experienced manager and solutions provider, you will be responsible for resolving all customer queries effectively, no matter how complex or challenging and will drive your team to deliver the highest level of customer service, adhering to company policies and procedures and upholding its outstanding reputation and company ethos.Operations Manager - What experience do I need?
Operations Manager- What else do I need to know?
- Experience within the corporate travel industry is essential
- Excellent at building relationships and key stakeholder management
- International exposure at senior level
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- A problem solver with the ability to follow through tasks and responsibilities to ensure positive outcomes
- Experienced at managing and resolving complaints
- A successful manager with a proven track record and experienced at dealing with high level clients
- Experience of using Amadeus
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated and well-organised
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about Corporate Travel and who always strives to deliver the best possible service to customers and clients, to join a progressive market leader. The role is a hybrid role with 3 days a week based in Kent.