Are you a Corporate & Groups Travel Manager? Do you want to work for one of Europe's fastest growing companies? Then this role might be for you! We are looking for a Corporate & Groups Travel Manager to join our client who are based in Southwest London. Our client is one of Europe's fastest-growing companies and are widely recognised as a world-leading provider of entertainment, travel, and lifestyle solutions.
With a wealth of experience behind them, synergistic supporting services and their company values offers a service that is uncompromised in delivering seamless, knowledgeable, and cost-effective travel solutions to global corporate clients, large-scale group travel and events.Job description:
- Booking all aspects of travel for a range of corporate and event travel
- Delivering great customer service and maintaining an 'above and beyond attitude
- Being aware of travel budgets for corporate clients and ensuring cost-effective solutions are provided
- Business plan input showcasing current client opportunities, new opportunities, potential risks, process development to assist with division strategy to execute a company growth plan
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years travel industry experience, preferably within a Group Travel or Business Travel environment
- Proven knowledge of a GDS is a must (Ideally Galileo/Smartpoint)
- Knowledge of using an Online Booking Tool is a bonus, but not essential
- Proven knowledge and experience working within a Group/Event travel environment.
- Experience with Large group bookings - including group flights and hotels
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with confidence, or as part of a team
- Quick learning, able to adapt to new and an ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude, with strong independent initiative
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise and multi-task especially when under pressure
- Previous Sales experience within the Corporate Travel environment.
- High care of duty to both clients and team members and a willingness to go the extra mile for both
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in other languages is a bonus
- Offering a salary dependent on experience plus commission
- Hybrid working, 4 days in the office and 1 from home
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For further questions please contact Helen on 02038879