Currently working alongside a large global group of businesses to hire an interim Project Lead for one of their latest additions to the group. The group of business are a UK listed business with offices in London, Holland and the US - this is true market leader which is currently developing a new and innovative material within the manufacturing and construction industries.
This role will head up a high-profile project from a financial perspective and will partner the Project Director and Group CFO in the design, implementation and review phase. Their head office is based in Hull and it will require the individual to be site based at least 3-4 days a week but there will be some flexibility on this.
This is a varied and dynamic role but some of duties will include:
- Review existing and future project frameworks globally (Supply chain, procurement, operations)
- Business Partner with divisional stakeholders to ensure the requirements for financial forecasting on projects are understood and delivered accurately
- Ensure that insightful and informed MI/data is delivered in relation to project performance
- Financial modelling and planning for the specific project including ROI and 'what if' scenarios
- Produce a rolling weekly 13-week cash flow forecast
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and prepare written commentary and variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly 3-month business forecasts
- Liaising with auditors and external advisors such as PE investors, shareholders and banks
This role would suit an individual with a project focussed finance background and ideally across the manufacturing or construction sectors. Must be able to drive change and have the gravitas to challenge investors and senior stakeholders.