Your opportunityThe ideal candidate will have experience working in professional services environments similar to Deloitte based ITS Business Change and Adoption Management role.
The role will be within the ITS Business Change Team reporting to the Head of Business Change and Technology Adoption.
It will focus on the people side of change to drive faster acceptance and maximise user adoption of specific projects from IT. It will enable the firm's partners and practitioners to be sufficiently prepared for the impact of new IT solutions including understanding and supporting the change, acquiring required skills to use new systems, and adjusting business processes and working practices to take on new solutions.
The Business Change and Technology Adoption Manager will be responsible for supporting the business change activities associated with IT change projects, such as stakeholder analysis, change impact and readiness assessments. The candidate must have a very strong background and relevant experience in change and communications. They will be required to produce communications to the firm related to IT business change activities.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.Your role
The role of Business Change and Technology Adoption Manager is to be responsible (fulfils the task independently) for:
Your work, your choice
- Providing oversight and support within the IT project delivery area, including delivering communications plans at project and board level.
- Creation and management of the change and communications plans for specific projects.
- Drafting, editing and reviewing related change and communications work products such as, but not limited to: key messages, resistance management plans, communications management plans and sponsor roadmaps.
- Ensuring the consistency of the business change management approach and activities across the different IT initiatives
- Liaising with and coaching project managers and teams to embed and conduct business change management activities within the project lifecycle
- Defining the business change approach for projects
- Creating business change management plans to maximise user adoption and minimise resistance for IT initiatives (e.g. communication plan, training plan)
- Identifying anticipated resistance, and preparing risk mitigation tactics
- Performing change activities during project implementation and ensuring the change is sustained in later phases (e.g. training efforts, change progress monitoring).
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: UK Wide
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
- Understanding of professional services business processes.
- Understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
- Experience in business change and technology adoption management in a project delivery environment.
- Experience of large-scale business change efforts
- Experience and knowledge of business change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to influence others to gain their support for change.
- Ability to manage change across numerous and diverse teams.
- Ability to engage and manage technical and non-technical stakeholders
Additional desirable competencies include:
- Experience in professional services
- Experience and ideally practitioner qualification in PROSCI methodologies
- Experience of an ITIL working environment.
- Experience of a PRINCE2/waterfall Project Delivery environment.
- Business change management certification
- Experience of using Agile development methodologies
Your service line: Central Business Services (CBS)
- A team player with an ability to work collaboratively and positively motivate self and others.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional presentation with strong people skills with all levels across the Firm.
- Diplomatic and persuasive with an ability to handle difficult conversations and confidently manage senior stakeholders
CBS comprises seven service areas: Business Support Services; C&I Services; HR Services; IT Business Services; IT Infrastructure Services; Quality, Risk and Security Services; and Workplace Services. We also have two central teams - Delivery Partners and Vendor Management, and Service Management and CSI .Here is where we deliver world-class business support services for our people, our clients and our firm. From HR services, technology and digital support and pensions, to facilities management, and more - together we are a true enabler for better business. Highly skilled, experienced service delivery professionals, we have complete responsibility for processes that drive efficiency and deliver impact. Not just for our internal customers, but for the clients Deloitte works with too. We're transforming what it means to work in business services; join us and you'll experience a career full of fantastic opportunities.For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.