MILK Education are currently looking to recruit a qualified Humanities Teacher to join a well established Secondary School in the Hull area on a temporary basis to cover absent teachers on a day to day, short term and long term basis. Our school is in need of a Humanities Teacher to work with key stage 3 and 4 students. The school is well establish with a fantastic support structure in place. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
Bookings can be flexible to fit around your other commitments but you must have a minimum of three days availability in any given week in order to apply. Pay rates start at £120 for ECT's and are capped at £150 for all other pay scales.
Individuals who have the transferable skills and knowledge to be a cover supervisor in secondary schools would also be beneficial.
The school we are working with wishes to recruit as soon as possible to alleviate pressure from staff and provide continuity to their students during periods of absence. Key Responsibilities:
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria:
- Covering lessons for a class teacher who are absent due to sickness, training or meetings
- Positive classroom management, building rapport and a good working relationship with students and staff alike
- Supporting students in pre-prepared work in a variety of subjects
- Being adaptable to students needs by providing 1 to 1 and small group assistance where required
- Working with other staff members to meet the schools expectations of learning and development
The Milk Difference:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability and support for interview and lesson observation preparation
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD
approach to Education-Recruitment.
We are the NUMBER 1 rated
Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk.
If you are interested in registering for this role, submit your application via the link.
Applicants will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.