Support Engineer - 1st & 2nd LineLondon Based. Farringdon PermanentFull TimeSalary Up to £35,000 + Excellent benefits
Responsible for day-to-day support of end users. Assisting users face-to-face in the office and online regardless of the user's location. Providing 1st and 2nd line support for queries surrounding hardware, email, file, software, phones, asset management and assisting with setting up IT equipment.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of ICT equipment (laptops, desktops etc)
- CompTIA A+ qualification or similar
- Microsoft Windows 10 and O365 Experience
- Active Directory
- Experience in VMware and virtualisation
- Day-to-day technical support to service issues and requests in a timely manner, ranging from software troubleshooting to hardware installations.
- Providing technical support to colleagues on-site and/or remotely when they are travelling or working overseas.
- Ticket management of service desk including category and details of the incident.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, printers, in person or remotely.
- Repairing and replacing IT equipment as necessary.
- Managing stock of consumables, spares and other supplies. Ensuring all equipment is recorded in the asset database and accounted for.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks, reporting to IT systems manager where required.
- Setting up new users and accounts.
- Research and testing of new technology.
- Checking all requests are dealt with adhering to company policy and procedures.
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.