My Client - a digital health care company within the Pharmaceuticals industry is looking for a Commercial Insights Analyst - SQL, Python to oversee a commercial analytical capability project over the next 6 months on a day rate contract basis in London.Client Details
My Client is a a digital health care company within the Pharmaceuticals industry.Description
The successful candidate for the Commercial Insights Analyst - SQL, Python 3/6 month contract role based in Berkshire will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Utilise strong excel modelling and analysis skills to provide both data driven insights and optimisation opportunities.
- Support on market sizing
- Offer cost/benefit analysis on a range of newly implemented and emerging propositions
- Improve the companies commercial analytical capability
- Take pre curated data sets and give actionable insight on how to improve business. (Gain meaningful insight from data)
- Display data and work closely with stakeholders, to create commercial planning.
To be considered for the Commercial Insights Analyst - SQL, Python 3/6 month contract role at my client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- A proven track record of analysis in a strong commercial environment.
- Financial analytics background
- Proven track record of commercial planning and actionable insight from generated data sets.
- Great senior stakeholder management.
- Data driven consultancy
- Use of Statistical analytical tools are advantageous
- SQL / Python is heavily advantageous
The day rate for this contract role is between £350 and £500 - per day OUTSIDE IR35
Opportunity for Hybrid working
A chance to work with My Client is a a digital health care company within the Pharmaceuticals industry in London.