We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group
, AMS are looking for a Business Analyst
on a contract lasting until the end of the year
.Purpose of the Role:
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- The role sits within the Group Sourcing & Supplier Management area of Group COO Division of LBG, as part of a Programme team delivering mainly regulatory change into the Sourcing processes and systems.
- We ensure that the Banks supply chain governance complies with UK Banking regulations by interpreting regulatory, strategic and governance requirements, embedding them into the Sourcing@LBG process and providing guidance and expertise.
- You will be working across a variety of projects from definition through to implementation and post-implementation support. In the next 18 months we expect to be running around 4 programmes of work concurrently including enhancing recently implemented processes and systems, analysing and implementing new and emerging regulation, uplifting of commercial agreements with our suppliers to ensure they reflect recent regulatory changes, and leading improvements to the diversity of our supply chain.
What we require from the candidateKey Skillset:
- Defining and mobilising new programmes of work, depending on the objectives this could include the interpretation of regulation, and also gathering requirements from stakeholders to help shape the scope and direction of the project.
- Utilising data to analysis trends and identify enhancement opportunities to process, data quality and systems.
- Using your technical and business experience to elicit requirements, ensure clear and effective decision making and promote positive working relationships working closely with stakeholders
- Documenting and presenting proposals, report progress and governance updates to a wide variety of stakeholders and execs.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with experience working at senior level within organisations
- Ability to make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems and present information in a clear, simple and often visual manner
- Ability to drive the shaping, lead, and organise multiple initiatives at any given time
- Dynamic and adaptable with the ability to use & learn new skills
- Strong team member and leader, providing coaching and support to less experienced members of the team
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model. If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering complex pieces of work
- Experience of utilising structured approaches to analysis, project management, business architecture and agile change delivery methodologies
- Experience of operating across large financial organisations would be desirable
- A background in business, process and systems analysis gained from across industries
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business