Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world's leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We've proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we're using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief - we are not a 'yes' agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
Clarins is a luxury skin care and cosmetics company, which manufactures and sells products, either through high-end department store counters or their own website. A long-standing client, Spark manages all aspects of their online and offline media planning and buying. Digital channels are a key focus for their brand and performance activities with integrating both and growing their ecommerce activity important. With the world emerging from the Covid-19 crisis and consumer behavior adjusting to the new normal, we anticipate an exciting year in our quest to help growth all elements of their business.
Mandarin Oriental Hotels
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group International Limited (MOHG) is a Hong Kong investment and management group focusing on luxury hotels, resorts, and residences, with a total of 33 properties worldwide. A long-standing client, we work with MOHG across all markets globally, managing their online and offline media planninag and buying. Digital channels are a key focus for their brand and performance activities. After two challenging years due to global travel restrictions, we anticipate an exciting year in our quest to reach and engage the luxury travel audience with a focus on driving engagement and creating fruitful partnerships.
A recent client win, Hammerson own and operate high-quality, flagship retail destinations and premium outlets in key cities across the UK and Europe. Spark's scope includes online and offline media planning, buying and strategy for the UK market with digital playing a key role in raising awareness, visits to center sites, awareness of events and app downloads. In 2022 there is a lot of scope for the successful candidate to put their stamp on the account, build close client relationships and develop the team.Qualifications
A strong collaborator and excellent communicator, who works closely with the client, planning teams and multiple activation teams to create, communicate and deliver first in class digital campaigns. Together with the Digital Excellence Director you will be responsible for implementing the digital red thread across all digital channels. This includes creating best practice guidelines, feeding into responses to brief with a focus on effectiveness and innovation, as well as ensuring commercials are considered when deciding how to access inventory.
The ideal candidate should have a passion about their craft and already be a specialist digital media buyer and planner. They should have a genuine hunger to build successful communication strategies that challenge the status quo and excite our clients. You will continually keep up to date with market developments. You should be passionate about delivering outstanding work on every campaign and supporting activation teams to do the same. Core skills include:
- A trusted advisor to your clients, experience in working with LUX clients would be beneficial.
- Good presentation skills
- Advanced communication skills and a collaborative approach to working with planning and activation teams across PM Luxe and the wider agency.
- Expert knowledge of Media Ocean tools, Prisma, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some experience of the media auditing process would be benefitial
- Confident with the implementation of display and video campaigns via a programmatic activation team or direct publisher relationships. Experience in planning social activity would be beneficial
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.