SEN Teacher Position Are you a primary or secondary trained teacher? Wish to join a collaborative and high-achieving team and seeking further development?Hold SEN teaching experience or looking to gain experience? If so, Apply now!
Due to an increase in pupil numbers one of our schools are looking to recruit inspirational and enthusiastic practitioners with an excellent understanding of autism from EYFS, primary or secondary backgrounds. ECTs with an interest in SEND are also encouraged to apply. Are you:
The school offer the following benefits:
- passionate about high quality personalised provision for children with autism
- have a proven track record of excellence in teaching
- have experience or expertise in working with pupils with complex needs or aspire to do so
- love working closely with others to change things for the better
- are resilient practitioners committed to further development
- may have a subject specialism in one of the following subjects: performing arts, DT or media.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, delightful pupils and students
- A committed and caring staff team
- A proactive and supportive SLT and governing body
- A comprehensive induction and an ongoing extensive CPD programme
- Opportunities to develop your skills and talents
- Very small class sizes with high pupil/staff ratio