Are you a production engineer wanting a change of career? Well, IntaPeople are proud to be working with a UK based company who are looking for a talented production engineer to join their growing team. If you feel you match up to the skills and experience detailed below, then please apply, or give us a call for more information. Role Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating and design concepts based around briefs/requirements.
- To conduct new product introduction.
- Devise new approaches to design issues to obtain optimum solutions.
- Develop designs using CAD from initial concept modelling through to final detailed designs for both individual components and assemblies.
- Perform tolerance analyses and other design techniques to ensure the form, fit, and function of mating parts and complete assemblies including checking of work for others.
- Undertake FMEA, DFM, reliability studies and tolerance analyses and other design techniques to ensure the form, fit, and function of mating parts and complete assemblies where relevant in the product development process. Maintain excellent understanding of these tools and techniques.
- Ensure design conformance through the acquisition of product certification requirements (UKCA, CE, PED, Type Approval etc.).
- Plan and undertake product development and/or certification/approval testing.
- Working with other business functions
- Degree qualified in an Engineering/Design Discipline (candidates with HNC/HND and significant experience are also welcomed to apply)
- Excellent understanding and experience of a range of engineering principles
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft office
- Experienced with use of Solid Edge (Other 3D CAD packages are beneficial)
- Prior use of AutoCAD is beneficial
- BOM creation and manipulation is desirable
- Hands-on product testing
- Experience using Winman is advantageous
National and/or international travel may be necessary for this role.