Our client, a Law enforcement organisation is currently looking for a Document Reviewer, pay £13.94ph, duration- 3 months with a possible extension, starting asap. Based in London, Embankment area. This will be hybrid working. Hours Mon-Fri 36 hours per week, Successful candidates will be required to undergo security clearance prior to commencing work which can take up to 4 weeks.Responsibilities
- You will be reading into and understanding the case and attending team meetings. This includes being able to read, understand and assimilate complex and technical information and provide meaningful feedback to the team on the content.
- Accurately reviewing, describing, collating and scheduling digital material using the digital review system (Autonomy) and excel software.
- To demonstrate attention to detail. For example, be able to cross reference disparate documents on a document review system into a complete set and accurately describe large volumes of information in respect of an email review.
Why work with Adecco:
- A law degree obtained in England and Wales or a degree and law conversion course.
- A professional qualification such as LPC or BPTC (or equivalent).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- Ability to understand complex and technical information.
- Criminal law experience and/or previous exposure to similar investigations.
- Experience of large document review exercises and working with digital document review platforms.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
- 20 days annual leave 9 days bank holiday
- Perks at work - discount vouchers and points to spend
- Support program with 24/7 helpline
- Eye care vouchers
- Competitive pension scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.