Our client is a well-established, forward-thinking chartered accountancy practice with offices across Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their Beverley team. This is a full or part time position.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sales, purchase and nominal ledger maintenance/processing
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT return preparation
- Dealing with client queries
- Advising clients on the use of accounting software
- Preparing reports for clients
- All other duties as required
Skills and Abilities required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of managing ledgers and preparing reconciliations
- Customer service experience and the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Organised, friendly, reliable, have great communication skills and a willingness to learn are essential
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Appoint Consulting is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find
candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.