What will your job be about?
- Develop on board chargers, high voltage DC DC, high voltage power distribution modules, instrument clusters, smart junction boxes, body electronics design, fuel senders, quiescent relay boxes, for both passenger cars and trucks;
- Design, develop and test the hardware of automotive embedded systems according to customer requirements and internal procedures and write the corresponding documentation of design and testing activities;
- Assist quality assurance in verifying requirements, design, implementation and testing;
- Participate in quotation activities for new business;
- Support design validation and product validation of the products
What will you bring with you?
- Knowledge about electronics: high voltage electronics, power supplies, digital and analog circuits, EMC / EMI norms;
- Knowledge and experience with CAD tools for schematic and layout design ( g.
- Mentor Xpedition , OrCAD);
- Strong experience/knowledge in simulation tools (Spice, Simetrix ) and worst case analysis e.g.MathCAD );
- Knowledge about automotive interfaces (LIN, CAN);
- Previous automotive experience in hardware is an advantage;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines and experience with Project management would be a plus;