Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for an Integration Support Officer to join their team.
Location: London / Bromley
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Integration Support Officer - The Role:
- The Integration Support Officer will be responsible for merchant integrations to the Trust Payments platform - across online, mobile and POS channels
- Manage the end-to-end process for integrating and implementing merchants to ensure they go live with Trust Payments range of solutions in a fast and efficient manner
- Manage merchant integrations working alongside the Technical Integration Lead & Head of Technical Integration
- Partner with the Technical Integration Lead & Head of Technical Integration to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for merchants and partners
Integration Support Officer - Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical integration guidance within Trust Payments - guiding merchant and partner integration projects and assessing requirements
- Understand Trust Payments technical documentation, including APIs, SDKs, etc to provide simple and easy integration guidance for merchants and partners
- Operate effectively with the Technical Integration Lead & Head of Technical Integration to scope integration project requirements and delivery plan
- Project scoping, planning and implementation with merchants, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Regular progress reporting and tracking with clients and internal stakeholders
- Respond to Integration support cases and record details of inquiries, comments and details of action taken via the Zendesk tool
- Utilising a variety of tools and methods to provide prompt and timely support to customers, such as Slack, Teams etc
- Updating Jira with bug reports and feature requests
- Tracking Jira tickets escalated to development and tracking them through to timely completion
Integration Support Officer - You:
- Experience working in a technical integration or product support role within the financial industry, preferably within payments or fintech
- Strong communications skills - an ability to make customers feel fully supported throughout the integration lifecycle.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Zendesk, ITSM systems, Document Management System (DMS), Data handling, record keeping.
- Ability to perform the role of an ambassador for the organisation at all times
- Able to work shifts on a rotational basis with the team
- Articulate communicator and good problem-solving abilities
- Customer focussed, with the ability to deliver support according to customers' needs
Integration Support Officer - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Integration Support Officer opportunity, please click 'Apply now!