Donard Recruitment are representing Capita in their search for healthcare professionals seeking a change of role.
These positions will be work from home permanently.
Capita work on behalf of the DWP to carry out assessments of applicants for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit.
To qualify for this role you must be a qualified Nurse one year's post qualified experience and a live registration with NMC.
* Conducting 3 virtual, telephone or face-to-face assessments per day
* Assessing an individual's ability to carry out activities of daily living and mobility
* Writing a comprehensive 3000 - 4000 report for each assessment within a time limit
* 1 years post-registration experience as a nurse
* Fully registered with NMC without restriction or conditions and with a valid PIN
* Solid IT skills including experience in MS Office
The role comes with:
* Starting salary of £34000 per year
* 23 days holiday (rising to 25 after 2 years) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
* The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
* Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks... and plenty more
* Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
If you are a registered Nurse with at least one's year experience who would like a change of career apply immediately