We are delighted to be working alongside this exciting client situated on the Wirral, who are looking for a Group Training Manager to help support their period of growth, by developing the management skills of Team Leaders and Line Managers, as well as meeting the any other training needs by delivering training or ensuring that it is being delivered by the Department Trainers.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + company bonus and benefits
Hours of Work: 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
* Further develop an existing Team Leader/ Management Development Programme and deliver this in regular sessions across multiple sites in the business.
* Use performance reviews and skills gap analysis to identify training needs for multiple departments.
* Deliver regular Company Induction sessions to new recruits.
* Line management responsibility for at least four department trainers based in the Operations Department; ensuring that training requirements are being met and the quality is consistently high.
* Implement new training ideas and methods in line with business objectives.
* Evaluate and report on the impact of training and development.
* 3 years+ experience of delivering a range of training, which specifically includes Management Development Programmes.
* Ability to develop existing and write new training material in line with market trends.
* Ability to devise and execute career progression plans.
* Demonstrable grasp of coaching.
* Excellent communication skills with a positive and engaging personality.
* Accountable, driven and motivated to deliver quality training that meets identified needs.
* Must be flexible to travel to an office in Manchester city centre, when required.
* There may also be the requirement for occasional international travel.
Keywords: Training, Trainer, learning, development, L&D
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds