Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 - £38,000
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
Double days - 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company in Telford, our client is a well-established FMCG manufacturing business, you will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager supporting with the Electrical maintenance for the site, machinery and facilities.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
* Ensuring all production machinery is maintained to a high standard
* Assist with implementing the planned maintenance system
* Installing new equipment
* Attending breakdowns as quickly as possible to minimise disruption
* Liaise with contractors
* Regular equipment testing
* Working alongside shift managers and quality engineers
* Actively support continuous improvement and development projects
* Provide out of hours support as and when needed
Skills and Experience required:
* Must be electrically qualified
* Knowledge of PLC repair
* Previous experience maintaining electrical industrial equipment
* Effective communicator and team player
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won't be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you're seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you'll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.