Inform3 are recruiting for a Technical Author to join their clients team based in Omagh where you will be responsible for reporting to the Technical Manager for the creation and maintenance of technical publications for all products within the company.
This a great opportunity to join an expanding company that specialises in heavy machinery that provide customers with the complete products that they require.
If you have experience working within the crushing and screening sector then this role is suited to you!
* Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all technical publications for all products and ensuring that the technical department is aware of any information.
* To write information about the products and services and how they work.
* To collaborate with all developers and managers to clarify any technical issues.
* Use the company software to produce part drawings and operator instructions.
* Maintain a high level of Health & Safety on a daily basis.
* Ability to use other software applications and to incorporate it on a regular basis.
* Support all other departments in order to utilise the importance of team work for the benefit of the company.
* Work directly with customers and suppliers and be able to communicated all present technical information accurately and with a level of confidence.
* Attend and participate in scheduled meetings with documentation of all reports and information that is required.
* 3+ years' experience in a Technical Maintenance position.
* Experience in the crushing and screening sector is vital.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication.
* Application of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
* You will be flexible / dynamic individual who works well under pressure.
For more information surrounding the role, feel free to contact Caolán on (phone number removed)