BOM Engineer Controller Tyrone £30-35K
Have you experience working within a Manufacturing Industry as a BOM Controller where you are managing the compilation and distribution of specifications and drawings? Then this is the role for you!
Inform3 are recruiting for a widely recognised engineering company based in County Tyrone, easily commutable from Omagh, Strabane & Cookstown, that specialise in Heavy Machinery serving numerous sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills further on a day-today basis within this well-known company which has expanded worldwide within the Manufacturing Industry that may require a hybrid approach when established in the role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* To understand the structure and data of BOM, component parts and production routings.
* Ensuring a high standard of Health & Safety and ensure they applied at all times.
* To help with the continuous improvement of BOM and along with the maintenance of the ERP system.
* Manage BOM through the ERP system that will improve inventory flow, material planning and ultimately to make it a strategic advantage for the business.
* Review Engineering change orders and update BOM's when necessary.
* Coordinate BOM management with all department outside of engineering.
* To ensure that all BOM Engineering with other departments aligned in order for processes to work.
* Review sales and production orders for correct interpretation and feasibility.
* Responsible for running costing reports for all machines and everything included.
* Detail new drawings and modifications that is needed for new and existing product drawings.
* 3+ years' experience as BOM Engineer.
* Experience in the crushing and screening sector is vital
* A sound understanding of production systems and processes.
* Experience of working in a dynamic, fast changing environment
* An understanding of generic BOM structures and sub-assemblies.
* An understanding of Production planning / scheduling, including managing timescales and production orders.
* An organised approach to their work, with the ability to create structure and manage complexity
* You will be flexible / dynamic individual who works well under pressure.
For more information surrounding the role, feel free to contact Caolán on (phone number removed)