LHH are proud to be working in partnership with a globally renowned consultancy firm, they are growing their tax practice lines and are currently looking for Global Mobility and Employment Tax Experts to join their business.
Your role within the team, will be project-based to deliver advisory services covering Employment issues and Global Mobility to assist clients with their international assignments, business travellers and Work from Anywhere programmes.You will be responsible for the project operations including oversight of data management, data capture, reconciliation, and analysis to provide reporting of data sources. You will Project manage and provide implementation updates to transition new and existing clients into the Global Payroll Program
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To capture and reconcile date and provide reports
- Mapping of data sourcing for each payroll project
- Work with external clients to discuss and ensure how best to capture data
- Work with internal Technology and Tax teams to assist with queries and best practice
- Assist with User acceptance testing and updating the client's portal
- Provide clear management for the payroll process including funding and payrolling instructions
Your key skills required for this role will include:
- Proven background within Payroll Projects from either an Expat Payroll Vendor or Software provider
- Knowledge of project management and how to capture client data
- Strong IT skills including Advanced Excel and knowledge of Access database will be required
- Exposure to managing overseas payroll and international staff would be advantageous
- Task oriented able to manage multiple projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal
The role would ideally someone with Payroll and Tax Project Management skills, with advanced knowledge of data capture within a global or cross border project. For more information reach out to Mark Lawson @ LHH for details.