A globally renowned FinTech leader born out of the US over 30 years ago providing the financial services market with cutting-edge data and analytics, communications and operations technology. Listed on the NYSE and with billions in revenue this firm are recognised as industry heavy weights.
Due to a restructure in the FP&A team and after recent acquisitions and growth they are looking to add a Financial Analyst to their 10+ person strong FP&A function. In this role you will be responsible for leading the support to the international corporate support functions; HR, Finance, Legal and IT.
Through your partnership with each department head, it's imperative that you build effective relationships with senior personnel through your strategic and operational role.You will be responsible for;
You must be;
- Organise and lead department meeting to recognise alterations, risks, and opportunities on a period basis
- Play a key strategic role in planning and preparing analysis to be submitted to the leadership team
- Provide P&L commentary and variance analysis for periodic management packs to be presented to the board
- Prepare periodic forecast analysis summarising changes and business conditions
- Work closely with FP&A team lead on ad hoc projects and tasks
- Collaborate with other analysts in the team, utilising one another for support and guidance where needed
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- At least 2 years-experience within a commercial finance role where you've been responsible for P&L and acted as a business partner with senior leaders
- Experience in a FinTech or Technology driven business is highly desirable
- Exposure to US GAAP would be advantageous
- Confident and able to communicate effectively, demonstrating you can discuss technical financial topics with non-finance personnel.
- Able to hold highly detailed, technical and sometimes complex discussions with senior members
- Enjoys working in a collaborative yet autonomous environment
- Proficient with Excel and Oracle experience is advantageous
Salary on offer is up to £68k (depending on experience) + excellent bonus, comprehensive benefits package and fully flexible working.
Please apply now to be considered for the role.