Being part of the drives sales team providing tendering engineering expertise.Client Details
One of the world's leading engineering companies which helps customers to use electrical power effectively and to increase industrial productivity in a sustainable way; provides value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation and has around 20 locations in UK.
It provides value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation.
For the 2nd year running has been recognised as a Top Employer in UK.Description
- Formulates competitive quotations, taking into account best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation. Ensures tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs.
- Manages the preparation of all technical, financial and if necessary project management (e.g. quantifies hours of engineering and commissioning) aspects of the quotation, indicating prices and trading conditions.
- Collects and archives documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development process. Regularly reports the status of the quotations using defined tools and collects and analyses the reasons for tenders being lost and won.
- Identifies potential risks in the quotations, and in any related contract agreements with customers. Provides information and/or participates in the Risk Review process in accordance with policy.
- Responsible for collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including both technical and commercial.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process. Provides any necessary technical support to Sales Engineers during technical meetings with customers.
- Identifies potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluates supplier offers to check match with specifications.
- Prepared to travel, mainly within the UK but occasional trips abroad.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Managing customers' expectations.
- Exceptionally customer focused.
- Must possess a full driving license.
- Degree or HND/HNC in electrical and/or electronic engineering or related discipline.
Variable speed drive & motor knowledge.Job Offer
Great salary package